In urology, thePlasmolifting™ method is used to treat chronic cystitis, urethritis, ulcers, prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate) and chronic inflammatory diseases of the urinary tract. The procedure that uses autologous plasma helps to eliminate constant pain, stinging and burning sensations, constant need for urination, and mental discomfort. After a single platelet-rich plasma treatment, the patient’s quality of life is significantly improved.
The positive effect can already be observed after 1 – 2 procedures: the urination frequency is reduced, the hematuria (presence of blood in the urine) disappears, the mucosal ulcerations are reduced, the scaring tendency of the ulcers is clear. The effectiveness of cystitis and urethrite treatment in combination with the Plasmolifting™ method is clearly superior to traditional, generally accepted methods.
Injection areas and operating mode
In urology, the Plasmolifting™ method involves injecting platelet-rich plasma into the bladder and urethra walls, to heal outbreaks influenced by inflammatory processes. The growth factors in the platelets stimulate mucous regeneration and lesion repair. The procedure is effective even for chronic and long-lasting infectious diseases of the urinary system organs.
Indications in urology:
- inflammatory diseases of the urinary tract organs
The advantages of the Plasmolifting™ method in urology:
- it is harmless
- it significantly increases the length of the remission period
- it shortens the length of treatment
- it accelerates mucous regeneration
We recommend combiningPlasmoliftingTM with the following procedures:
- drug therapy
- physical therapy (laser therapy, electrophoresis, micro-enemas)
- ozone therapy
Used in urology, PlasmoliftingTM helps:
- accelerate the regeneration of the bladder mucous
- relieve dysuria (difficult urination)
- normalize the diuresis (production and elimination of urine)
- prolong the remission period for patients with chronic diseases
- prophylaxis of urological diseases
- shorten the duration of treatment
- improve the efficacy of antimicrobial therapy
- improve the quality of the patients’ lives