In trichology, the Plasmolifting™ method can be used to locally stimulate hair growth, to prevent hair thinning, loss and rupture. Autologous plasma injections prevent the atrophy of hair follicles and “transfer” them from the telogen phase to the anagen phase. Autologous plasma treatment improves cell microcirculation and metabolism, stimulates local immunity of the scalp, inhibits pathogenic flora, intensely nourishes capillary bulbs. After the treatment, the hair regains its shine, becomes thicker and stronger.
Due to its biological properties, PlasmoliftingTM can be considered a basic procedure in the treatment of hair disorders. In Tricology, the PlasmoliftingTM method is successfully used in combination with mesotherapy. The most successful combination is platelet-rich plasma and Trental injections. Three PlasmoliftingTM procedures are recommended at 1 week intervals, then 6 to 8 progressive mesotherapy Trental procedures. It is also recommended to perform a PlasmoliftingTM maintenance procedure once a month. Depending on the nosology, a 4 to 8 treatment schedule may be indicated at a range of 7 to 10 days. The first results of the procedure are observed 5 to 6 days after the first session.
Injection areas and operating mode
In trichology, the Plasmolifting™ method involves injecting platelet-rich plasma into the hair covered part of the head or into the areas affected by alopecia. The patented method of processing the patient’s blood (using a special set of biotechnological test tubes and a centrifuge) produces an injectable plasma form, containing a high concentration of growth factors, enzymes, proteins and vitamins in a natural combination.
Injected into the patient’s skin, the plasma prevents damage to the hair bulb and it moves it from the hair loss phase to the growth phase. As a result of the plasma’s action, blood circulation and cell metabolism improve, local scalp immunity increases, pathogenic flora is inhibited, the hair roots are actively nourished.
The table of indications and clinical effects for applying the Plasmolifting™ method
|Alopecia, hair loss||Hair loss is reduced, the hair is “transfered” them the telogen phase to the anagen phase.||Course of 4– 6 procedures, with an interval of 7 – 10 days|
|Oily scalp, seborrhea (dandruff)||Normalization of the sebaceous gland activity and seborrheic elimination, inhibition of fungal and bacterial growth on the scalp||Course of 4 – 6 procedures, with an interval of 7 – 10 days|
|Dry and thin hair||Improved blood and oxygen supply to the hair follicles, hair becomes shiny and strong, hair structure is restored, fragility and tear are eliminated.||Course of 2 – 4 procedures, with an interval of 7 – 10 days|
* The result was achieved in the course of a complex therapy.
Indications in trichology:
- thin, fragile and split hair
- seborrhea (dandruff)
- hair loss (alopecia areata, diffuse alopecia, androgenic alopecia)
- hair thickness and quality reduction
The advantages of the Plasmolifting™ method in trichology:
- it is one of the most effective, safe, and universal methods for patients to regain the shine, density, beauty and natural health of their hair
- it works excellently separately and also in combination with other procedures
- it has a minimum of contraindications, and most of them are rarely encountered
- the technology is very simple for doctors, while being well tolerated by patients
Used in trichology, PlasmoliftingTM helps:
- reduce hair loss
- strengthen hair follicles
- normalize the sebaceous glands and eliminate seborrheic dermatitis
- remove dandruff, dryness, pruritus
- reduce fragility and split hair
- increase hair diameter and density
- give back the hair elasticity, shine and density
- stop the growth of fungi and bacteria on the scalp
We recommend combining PlasmoliftingTM with the following procedures:
- ozone therapy
- laser therapy
- physical therapy
- cosmetic products such as Regaine and Eucapil